Saturday, June 10, 2006

Western Mass

We are in Western Massachusetts where it is about 1o degrees colder and about 100 degrees more beautiful than where we have been. We are staying in our friend Shakti's house which is so lovely and sweet. Small is beautiful when it comes to houses and vast is beautiful when it comes to gardens and forests.

Tomorrow we will go to Earthdance, a board meeting, perhaps a sauna and definately some dancing.

On a serious note, Earthdance could use financial support right now (check out website for more details) if you love dance please consider giving. Contact us for more info if you are interested in giving.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi again! I love this: "Small is beautiful when it comes to houses and vast is beautiful when it comes to gardens and forests." So true!

You are already back from Earthdance. How was it?? Post pictures!

Hope you are having a great visit with your mom and that you get to eat at the California Pizza Chicken every day. I live in California and I never eat there. Weird.

Love love love!