


Okay, this is my first blog ever...I feel shy.
We just returned from teaching in DC for the members of the Dance Exchange. Liz Lerman and company have a beautiful new space in Takoma Park. The dancers were beautiful and Chris and I had a great time.
Here are a few pictures of us dancing in the small studio of the new space.
Daniel sitting, Elizabeth, Angie, Matt in the window and Thomas is standing.
Coming this week: A trip to earthdance for a board meeting. Lisa G and Andre G arrive for our DanceBoom! collaboration next week in Philadelphia. But all we really want to do is work in the yard!
1 comment:
Hey hey! I found you! It looks like you're doing great so far. You don't need any help from me!
These are cool pictures. Although what is up with the guy sitting there on the floor with his hand over his face? He is very emo. He reminds me of, well, me, in 12th grade.
Have you gotten to work in the yard yet Tweet???
Post a Comment