The spaces are beautiful! But I am sad that Wage does not have a space. I now have an icebat that Karen gave me for my birthday (her name is Licorice Armpit Icebat) so she can play with Wage whenever. I am teaching her to type, she says HI. I will call you soon. I am finishing my thesis this weekend (for reals!) and starting my new job on Monday. I am so glad you're back and the pictures from your trip are beautiful. Love love love, Amanda
1 comment:
The spaces are beautiful! But I am sad that Wage does not have a space. I now have an icebat that Karen gave me for my birthday (her name is Licorice Armpit Icebat) so she can play with Wage whenever. I am teaching her to type, she says HI. I will call you soon. I am finishing my thesis this weekend (for reals!) and starting my new job on Monday. I am so glad you're back and the pictures from your trip are beautiful. Love love love, Amanda
Post a Comment